Available to Stage One Architecture and IAD students at UCA Canterbury who have already paid for this trip.
Return coach travel for Paris trip: Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th March 2017
Please ensure you choose and pay for the correct item as there may be multiple trips to one destination. Check the campus, course, travel dates and destination BEFORE making payment.
Please note that this £13 is non-refundable and must be made by midnight on Tuesday 7th March.
Return coach travel
Outbound – UCA to Ebbsfleet International on Thursday 9 March 2017
Return – Ebbsfleet International to UCA on Sunday 12 March 2017
- It is your responsibility to arrange a visa if this is necessary. If you are an international student you may need to organise a 'Schengen Visa' for study trips to Europe. If this is the case please contact the Gateway Service on your campus in the first instance for advice about how to apply for the Schengen visa.
- If you are eligible for a European Health Insurance Card then you will need to apply for one in advance of an overseas trip. Some insurers now insist that you hold and EHIC (EHIC - provides state medical treatment in the event of an illness or accident abroad). www.ehic.org.uk
- You will be required to submit a copy of your passport and visas to the Campus Registry Office at least 14 days in advance of the trip.
- If you are under 18 your parent or guardian will need to complete the consent form. Please contact the Campus Registry Office.
- If you have a disability and require any adjustments to your trip, please let your learning support manager know as early as possible (based in the Gateway on campus). If you do not do this, we may not be able to put these adjustments in place.