Available to BA and MA Courses in Visual Communication at Epsom campus.
Tickets for the OFFF conference in Barcelona on 24th, 25th and 26th May 2018.
Please ensure you choose and pay for the correct item, as there may be multiple trips to one destination. Check the campus, course and destination BEFORE making payment.
The total ticket cost is £160. Payment is required in full. You will also need to budget for flights, food and accommodation in Barcelona. No refund can be offered if you change your mind about tickets once we have purchased them.
The OFFF Conference in Barcelona is an excellent way to find out the breadth and versatility of the graphic and digital design industries and also make contacts for your future. It’s a young, exciting vibant three-day festival in an amazing location packed with a choice of three presentations every hour.
‘During the past 15 years, we’ve been trying to put a title for the question: what is OFFF?
OFFF has proudly joined artists such as Joshua Davis, Stefan Sagmeister, John Maeda, Neville Brody, Kyle Cooper, The Mill, Digital Kitchen, Ben Fry & Casey Reas, Golan Levin, Chris Milk, Rob Chiu, Julien Vallée, Paula Scher, Rick Poynor, Erik Spiekermann, Dvein, Erik Natzke, Casey Neistat and the list goes on.
It is more than just a Festival hosting innovative and international speakers, it is more than a meeting point for all talents around the world to collaborate, it is more than feeding the future.
OFFF is a community inviting all those who are eager to learn to participate and get inspired in a three-day journey of conferences, workshops, activities and performances. What is it about exactly? It’s a combination of Offline/Online designers, Motion Designers, Thinkers, Sound Designers, Graphic Designers, Theorists, Developers, Professionals, Students… Putting the titles aside, OFFF is made for the curious.
OFFF takes place in Barcelona annually, while it tours the world as OFFF on Tour for the rest of the year. Join us at OFFF Barcelona 2018 on May 24th, 25th and 26th!’
- It is your responsibility to arrange a visa if this is necessary. If you are an international student you may need to organise a 'Schengen Visa' for study trips to Europe. If this is the case please contact the Gateway Service on your campus in the first instance for advice about how to apply for the Schengen visa.
- If you are eligible for a European Health Insurance Card then you will need to apply for one in advance of an overseas trip. Some insurers now insist that you hold and EHIC (EHIC - provides state medical treatment in the event of an illness or accident abroad). www.ehic.org.uk
- You will be required to submit a copy of your passport and visas to the Campus Registry Office at least 14 days in advance of the trip.
- If you are under 18 your parent or guardian will need to complete the consent form. Please contact the Campus Registry Office.
- If you have a disability and require any adjustments to your trip, please let your learning support manager know as early as possible (based in the Gateway on campus). If you do not do this, we may not be able to put these adjustments in place.