Available to Year 0 Film & Photography students at Farnham campus.
Study trip to Berlin during Film Festival 2018; Monday 19th to Thursday 22nd February 2018
Please ensure you choose and pay for the correct item as there may be multiple trips to the same place. Check the campus, course, travel dates and destination BEFORE making payment.
The overall cost of this trip is expected to be £250, but this cannot be confirmed until the number of students travelling is confirmed with the airline: it could rise or fall by around £20.
The cost is split into 2 instalments:
£150 Deposit to be paid by 13th October 2017
£100 Balance (tbc)
The deposit payment must be paid by 13th October; it is non-refundable as this will be used to secure flights and accommodation.
Students must ensure that their details are up to date on the Trip Details from, which can be found on MyRecords.
The cost includes:
- Return flights from Gatwick Airport to Berlin Schonefeld
- Airport transfers in Berlin
- 3 nights Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Plus Berlin Hostel
- 3 day travelcard for Berlin
Price does not include admission to Film Festival, as not on sale at present.
- It is your responsibility to arrange a visa if this is necessary. If you are an international student you may need to organise a 'Schengen Visa' for study trips to Europe. If this is the case please contact the Gateway Service on your campus in the first instance for advice about how to apply for the Schengen visa.
- If you are eligible for a European Health Insurance Card then you will need to apply for one in advance of an overseas trip. Some insurers now insist that you hold and EHIC (EHIC - provides state medical treatment in the event of an illness or accident abroad). www.ehic.org.uk
- You will be required to submit a copy of your passport and visas to the Campus Registry Office at least 14 days in advance of the trip.
- If you are under 18 your parent or guardian will need to complete the consent form. Please contact the Campus Registry Office.
- If you have a disability and require any adjustments to your trip, please let your learning support manager know as early as possible (based in the Gateway on campus). If you do not do this, we may not be able to put these adjustments in place.