Online Store

Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

2017/18 FARNHAM / EPSOM Computer Games Arts Berlin Trip - Balance




Available to BA Computer Games Arts students from Farnham and Epsom who have already paid the deposit.

Balance of £175 payable by Wednesday 10th January 2018

Refunds will be given if the trip is cancelled.
Other refunds will be given only in exceptional circumstances only, and following agreement with the trip organiser.

Please ensure you choose and pay for the correct item, as there may be multiple trips to one destination. Check the campus, course and destination BEFORE making payment.


Detailed Description

Computer Games Arts students are visiting Berlin, to one of the top global digital arts and experimental music festivals in Germany; the Transmedia and CTM Festivals. It is an opportunity to encounter and explore another vibrant European culture, discover new artists and ideas, as well as attend workshops and talks in these concurrent festivals. Berlin is an exciting, visually arresting city, steeped in history.

The cost includes:

  • Return Flights from London Gatwick to Schonefeld, Berlin
  • 6 Day Zones A, B, C travel card
  • Accommodation: Meininger Hotel Berlin Central Station

Please note:

  • A minimum of 22 students are required. If this trip should not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund will be given.
  • Booking flights. If prices increase, there may be an extra charge payable at a later date.
  • Kombi tickets for the Transmediale and CTM Festival can be purchased separately online. Individual tickets for festival sessions can purchased separately, online or at the venue.

Overseas trips

  • Please check that you have a valid in date Passport and also is not running out around the time of the trip.
  • It is your responsibility to arrange a visa if this is necessary.  If you are an international student you may need to organise a 'Schengen Visa' for study trips to Europe.  If this is the case please contact the Gateway Service on your campus in the first instance for advice about how to apply for the Schengen visa.
  • If you are eligible for a European Health Insurance Card then you will need to apply for one in advance of an overseas trip.  Some insurers now insist that you hold and EHIC (EHIC - provides state medical treatment in the event of an illness or accident abroad).
  • You will be required to submit a copy of your passport and visas to the Campus Registry Office at least 14 days in advance of the trip.

Under 18

  • If you are under 18 your parent or guardian will need to complete the consent form.  Please contact the Campus Registry Office.

 Additional Support     

  • If you have a disability and require any adjustments to your trip, please let your learning support manager know as early as possible (based in the Gateway on campus).  If you do not do this, we may not be able to put these adjustments in place.

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code