In order to apply for a vehicle parking permit, you must complete the registration process online: There is no payment associated with the transaction, but you must continue until the order is complete and a confirmation message displays.
Guidelines for Vehicle Parking Permits
In the interest of Estates and Facilities management and safety the following rules govern the parking of vehicles at University for the Creative Arts at Epsom.
- University management is not obliged to provide parking facilities for staff. However, limited car parking spaces are available. The issue of parking permits is in accordance with the University Car Parking Permit Policy (below). Parking is for permit holders only and is available on a first come first served basis. When all spaces are occupied it is the individual's responsibility to find alternative parking off campus.
- All vehicles must be parked in the appropriate car park. University safety regulations require that all roads within the University boundary must be kept clear for unrestricted use by emergency vehicles and parking in such areas is strictly forbidden.
- Vehicle parking outside designated areas is strictly forbidden. Designated reserved parking is to be respected.
- Vehicles should be parked neatly within the lines designating each parking bay so that the best use can be made of the limited space available. Where there are no lines, vehicles should be parked sensibly.
- Parking is entirely at the owner's risk and University management will not accept any responsibility for inconvenience or damage to vehicles however incurred.
- Vehicles using the car park must have a valid road user’s license, be insured and (if applicable) have a valid MOT certificate.
- Applications can be made for up to two vehicles and a permit will be issued for each vehicle. The permit must be displayed at all times in the front windscreen of the registered vehicle only. Changes of vehicle or registration number must be notified via the online system. Change in course/department should be notified immediately to the Reception team.
- Car parks are for daily commuter parking. Vehicles are not to be left on car parks for more than 72 consecutive hours without written permission from the Estates and Facilities department. Abandoned vehicles will be disposed of.
- A speed limit of 5 mph is in force in all areas of the University.
Car park permits remain the property of Estates & Facilities Management University for the Creative Arts.
University Car Parking Permit Policy - Epsom
- Parking permits will be valid for a maximum of 1 year: Staff will receive an email notification when the new application process opens online (usually in August each year).
- Parking permits will be issued to all staff upon completion of an online application. Staff who are registered disabled or have a medical condition which affects their mobility and which necessitates vehicle access to the University, should apply via Human Resources.
- Vehicle parking outside designated areas is forbidden.
The University cannot guarantee a car parking space. However, every effort will be made to provide adequate reserved parking for disabled permit holders. Availability will be on a first come first served basis as the number of permits issued may exceed the number of parking spaces available.