Available to Stage 3 BA Architecture and MArch Architecture students studying at Canterbury.
A trip to Milan from the 9th - 12th February 2024
Deposit £250 due by 17th December 2023.
A further balance payment of around £250 will be payable at a later date.
Please ensure you choose and pay for the correct item. Check the campus, course and destination BEFORE making payment.
This item is non refundable.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see our Terms and Conditions
Study trip to Milan for Stage 3 BA Architecture and MArch Architecture.
9th - 12th February 2024
Students are to meet at the Airport - specific airport in London to be confirmed.
Transfers to the airport are not included in the price.
Included in the price are:
Accommodation - details to be confirmed at a later date.
Insurance for all students.
Tutors as tour guides for all 4 days, guiding students to and around particularly important buildings and giving detailed analysis and descriptions of each. Entry to buildings is not included in the price.
Students have the right to cancel their booking without penalty if there is significant increase in cost.
If are travelling on a UK Passport and are you are planning to travel to an EU country (except Ireland), or Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino or Vatican City, you must meet the Schengen area rules.
Your passport must meet 2 requirements. It must be:
- less than 10 years old on the day you travel (check the ‘date of issue’)
- valid for at least 3 months after the day you plan to return (check the ‘expiry date’)
For some Schengen countries your passport may need to be less than 10 years old during your whole visit, and the 3 months at the end of your visit may need to be within 10 years of your passport’s issue date.
Check both the issue date and the expiry date in your passport. If you renewed your passport early, extra months may have been added to its expiry date. The extra months may not be valid regarding the stipulation that the Passport is with 10 years of issue.
Please check the Gov.UK site for up to date information - https://www.gov.uk/
· It is your responsibility to arrange a visa if this is necessary. If you are an international student you may need to organise a 'Schengen Visa' for study trips to Europe. If this is the case please contact the Gateway Service on your campus in the first instance for advice about how to apply for the Schengen visa.
- If you are eligible for a Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) then you will need to apply for one in advance of an overseas trip. Some insurers now insist that you hold an EHIC or GHIC. See https://www.gov.uk/global-health-insurance-card
- A Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) will replace the EHIC card for the majority of UK citizens. Existing EHIC cards will still be valid until their expiry dates.
- You will be required to submit a copy of your passport and visas to the Campus Registry Office at least 14 days in advance of the trip.
- If you have a disability and require any adjustments to your trip, please let your learning support manager know as early as possible (based in the Gateway on campus). If you do not do this, we may not be able to put these adjustments in place.